Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vintage Camera Repair Vintage Zenit Camera...shutter Jammed!?

Vintage Zenit camera...shutter jammed!? - vintage camera repair

I have a Zenith camera, about 50 years. I'm trying to find out which model, but can not find pictures that look the same. I think it is about 1953 to 1958. However, I do not think it is he has I'ts primary objective of a "price Brussells 1958 37 mm"

Opens again, so that the loads of films. The trigger seems to have come to a standstill, as it to be the case, and the wind used in the arm to move occasionally. He makes a quiet, if I press the button to a photo. The shutter is very little trembling, he did not open, only closed Permantly.

I live in the United Kingdom and I wonder if anyone out there that could go wrong and you know, a place can know vintage camera repair. I really want this camera is fixed and used as the sentimental, my uncle who gave it up.

Thank you for any help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment