Friday, January 22, 2010

Quadriderm Cream Similar OMG(OODNESS) - How Long Does I Take For A Chemical Burn To Go Away?!?

OMG(OODNESS) - How long does i take for a chemical burn to go away?!? - quadriderm cream similar

I mixed and Clearasil Ultra Clean & Clear spot treatment resistance up to the chin, because I began to arise in this area .. .. Big mistake
I woke up to look at the skin on the sides and bottom burned on my lips!
.. Not just red, but brown - burned! A little earth is like now - but not .. = X, I realized it was a chemical burn!

Whatever - it all happened on Thursday morning ..
I have called a cream - and even though my roommate Quadriderm BF and say it looks much better - I see not much better ..

Sooo .. My question is:
About how long does it take?
Or at least enough to be able to disappear?

Thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; 333

2 comments:

Mia said...

Maybe I can help a little. My girlfriend has a chemical peel, with a burning face. He was not allowed to produce something or to bring 7 days, with the exception of petroleum jelly (and medical version, but it Petrolium jelly) This will help heal and protect the face .. . are not covered by something else. It looked like a burn victim for 4 days ... red and shiny from the kerosene. Then the day Brown was 5ish and peels (Petrolium jelly helps the process) and then for about a week, his skin was fine. I would ask a doctor, but that's what's doctor gave ... I really hope this helps. Good luck

Diana K said...

Oh my. what has happened to me. I own treatment and clarification of acne and it really is like a scab. It was terrible, it had stains on his nose and cheek. ugh terrible. Fortunately, during the summer. In any case, it helps if you put aloe in the night and the morning wash. Lasted about 3 weeks before they were barely perceptible. Good luck

Post a Comment