Friday, January 8, 2010

Tan Bed Disaster Help Needed! Fake Tan Disaster..?

Help needed! Fake tan disaster..? - tan bed disaster

I have recently bought St Tropez everyday so gradually (light-medium) /, because I'll be in next week's holiday. I have done everything possible to harm the scrub / moisturizer. Anhur dress half after its implementation. I walked for four hours and went to bed. (Not you take a shower before bed and say no washing). I woke up and is seen as strong. Stripes everywhere. Some pieces of the leg, all white, some very dark areas. (I should put more bits in white or wait until everything disappears again?) Do you already have a shower after a few hours? What have I done wrong? I do not know what the hell happened. Can anyone help? left early and do not look like bacon .. Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment