Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cowgirl Birthday Cake Can Someone PLEASE Help Me Find A CUTE, GIRLY, Cowgirl Cake For My Daughters 1st Birthday Party?

Can someone PLEASE help me find a CUTE, GIRLY, Cowgirl Cake for my Daughters 1st Birthday Party? - cowgirl birthday cake

I searched the internet everything, and I find nothing that really jumps at me.

I want the cake is unique, girly, and her own !!!!! 1. I am very happy birthday, if you cake no websites or even photos of the cowgirl theme.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!!

2 comments:

stellar <3 said...

If you still printed images on cakes. If you have a picture that you find love jeans, you can use the special edible paper for transfer to a cake .. As a kind T-shirt transfer!

mamamia said...

I had the same problem of planning my daughter's cowgirl theme birthday party in October. What I do is decided to use the horseshoe-shaped Wilton cake pan and bake the cake and set up another cake place. If you only serve cake pan cake, no ready-made cake with a lot because there are only 2 inches deep. The colors that I wear are pink and brown, then freezes the square part of the cake with chocolate and the shoe was made in pink. You can even use the funds that receive a very smooth surface. I bought a cake pan on eBay for a horseshoe around 8 U.S. dollars plus postage. I have also reversed theme candles outside of eBay, but selling the same in orientaltrading.com. They are decorated in pastel colors and come in the form of a horse, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and fashion. Another great way that I as a cupcake tower. I remain brownies with pink frosting to my color scheme. I have a lot of party planning for my daughter, so if you need more ideas, please let me know.Good luck!

Post a Comment