Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired, Peeing A Lot, Pressure In Lower Stomach Anyone Experience A False Negative Blood Preg Test?

Anyone experience a false negative blood preg test? - tired, peeing a lot, pressure in lower stomach

OK, here goes ... Headache, and down, tired, week, all nausious a week before my time. My time started in October 21 was for 8 days and it was really pink. The same week my period was very sensitive to everything, because I wanted to cry. When my ended a week and a half, I had cramps in the calf area abdomanal (very quiet) extremely weeks, a lot of pressure, chest pain and increased appetite. I had a pregnancy blood. FR-test performed on 3 Day again negative. The weekend is expected that my breasts were too sensitive, it took a couple of Styrofoam cups to protect your T-shirt. I can not on their stomachs (too much pressure) to urinate a lot, very moody and sensitive, and sleep my temperature seems to have increased too. Could it be that my body gives me a false pregnancy or may be too early to see the blood test, even? I was told that blood tests just right. Should I wait to see if I have a period of re-test again missed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment