Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Large Blister On Butt OMG Is This Genital Herpes?? If Not, What?

OMG is this genital herpes?? If not, what? - large blister on butt

I had unprotected sex with my ex, there are about 3 weeks and I could see her pubic hair (it was so dark at night), and there were the biggest hits and we can say that it's been shaved recently, but I ' I do not think anything about it, because they are very bad skin and every time he shaves his beard, terrible shots. But on Friday, that was just) (about 2 weeks later, I realized that there are many potholes on my ass . I still have some time, but less likely, because I will be with my apricot scrub and it seems clear. I herpes and online consultation and blisters all said, "and" pain ". But I have the corn appears as the collision with a few white spots, while others are flesh-colored or red light. It does not hurt at all, and it comes to my vagina at all, only the prey. And I have no fever or a bad thing, like a stroke or something. In the past, I have these bumps on my ass, but certainly not the industryOrganizational units. My plan is to be tested within 2 weeks, but while I wait until the day comes, I just want an answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment